Open Access Policy
International Journal of International Journal of Scientific Research in Civil Engineering (IJSRCE) is committed towards open access publishing mode and it support open access in all forms. Open access publishing mode they are informed to read the articles and website based information related to open access publishing mode which is revolutionising the publishing industry in the recent decade.
Open access publishing model is an established publishing mode that provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the particular journal in which these articles are published. Mostly in this model, the publication costs including article processing cost are usually covered by the author’s institution or research funds or by the author(s) themselves. Open access charges replace subscription charges allow the publishers to make the article freely available to all interested readers to download and distribute the published article. Other than the initial publication charges paid for open access journals are no different from the normal subscription based journals and they adopt the same peer-review system to identify the suitability of the particular article to get published, they even undergo better quality control as any other scholarly journal.
Advantages of Open access publishing through us are
- Unrestricted availability of article to all researchers and readers across the globe
- Immediate availability of article once the article is published online
- Higher citation and impact due to the reason that more researchers are able to view the article and use the same for their research purpose
- Faster publication owing to quicker processing and online only publication mode.
- High standards of publishing and stringent peer review process.
- Highly sustainable publishing model – More researchers are turning towards open access publishing model.
- Helping authors in long term self-archival of the article.
- Open access publishing mode provides a way for researchers from low-income and developing countries to participate more fully in the international research community.
- Free exchange of scientific information can play an important role in international development.
All articles published through our journal adopting Open Access Publishing policy based on Creative Commons Attribution License. This means that all articles published in our journals, including any data, graphics and supplements, can be linked from outside in, crawled by search engines, re-used by text mining applications or websites, blogs, repositories etc. free of charge under the sole condition of proper accreditation of the source, original author(s) and original Publisher.
Journal may grants waivers to some authors who are unable to afford manuscript handling fee. Authors who wish to apply for waivers must demonstrate their inability to afford the manuscript handling fee