Guidelines For Authors
Authors should follow the below guidelines:
- Authors should submit the manuscript that have been carefully proof read and polished.
- Authors are required to refer the IJSRCE manuscript template. This will ensure fast processing and publication.
- Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously anywhere.
The IJSRCE invites contribution in the following categories:
- We accept extended version of papers previously published in conferences and/or journals.
- During indexing process the authors' names as given in the final manuscript will be considered.
Authors should follow the IJSRCE
Manuscript Format :
Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format only).
IJSRCE Paper Template : Download
It is a condition of publication that authors assign copyright or license the publication rights in their articles, including abstracts, to IJSRCE. This enables us to ensure full copyright protection and to disseminate the article, and also the Journal. Furthermore, the copyright enables to prevent the plagiarism or even self-plagiarism. Neither IJSRCE nor Technoscience Academy takes any responsibility for the content of the published papers.
Copyright agreement : IJSRCE Copyright Form
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.